Dunn and Braxton – Our client is an exquisite Bar and Lounge located in Lagos (Lekki) offering spectacular cuisine dishes complimented by uptempo lounge music which makes it ideal for a relaxed evening, in the hands of highly experienced courteous and kind staff that are committed to delivering excellent and quality customer service. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Company recognize that a good Chef is critical to its success, hence the reason it seeks to recruit a highly experienced and good master Chef for the Bar and Lounge. The Chef will be versed in the production of different dishes ranging from Continental dishes, Oriental dishes, African dishes etc., in order to ensure customer’s satisfaction and exceed their expectations.
- The Chef would be responsible for the production of all the food coming out of the kitchen while ensuring that food safety regulations are properly observed. The Master Chef would also be responsible for creating new food entrees.
- Prepare varieties of high quality dishes ranging from Continental dishes, Oriental dishes, African dishes, etc. and ensure that all dishes are cooked well and presented in an aesthetically pleasing way.
- Demonstrates creativity in food production and designing an excellent menu to aid customer’s appreciation.
- Monitor and oversee sanitation practices to ensure that regulations and standards of cleanliness are always being strictly adhered to by employees.
- Analyze recipes and make menu changes when necessary to keep customers happy and to minimize overhead costs when possible.
- Establish production and staff schedules to ensure that there is sufficient help at all times to ensure timely delivery of food services.
- Coordinate all food purchasing, budgeting and planning operations with other staff members.
- Direct, prepare or supervise cooking and other food preparation activities on a daily basis.
- Inspect cooking equipment, supplies, work areas and ingredients to ensure constant conformance to regulatory standards.
- Exceed customer’s expectation by delivering service in a professional, knowledgeable and accommodating way
- Responsible for training new kitchen staff and ensure a smooth running of activities in the kitchen.
- Determine when additional help is needed and effectively communicate to the Management.
- 4+ years working experience as a Chef in a Hospitality Industry.
- HND or B.Sc. in any food related discipline.
- Knowledge of food-related curriculum, food preparation regulations and standard.
- Possess at least an Advanced Diploma degree from a reputable culinary school.
- Highly versed with menu, method of preparation and accompaniments.
- Understanding of raw materials, quality control and other techniques for the effective creation and distribution of food products.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have a good command of English Language.
- Clean, smart and presentable.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.