Duplo is a Lagos-based fintech startup that enables businesses in Africa to digitize their receivables and payables, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and generate more revenue from their business customers. We want to make B2B payments as simple as P2P payment apps. Most business payments in Africa are made offline….yikes. We are on a mission to transform this. We are backed by top investors including Tribe Capital, Commerce Ventures, Liquid2 Ventures, My Asia VC, Soma Capital, YCombintaor, Oui Capital, and others. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development and Partnerships Manager
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Department: Sales and Business Development
- This is a unique opportunity. You’ll have the responsibility and resources to take a significant part in the creation of a paradigm-changing product that will impact millions.
- We’re hiring a Business Development & Partnerships Manager to join our growing team and drive impact across our company.
- Assume direct accountability for Duplo’s sales growth and performance
- Help build a product solving problems related to commerce in Nigeria and beyond.
- Proactively provide visibility around pipelines, strategic partnerships, and targets through scheduled reports, stand-up meetings, etc
- Structure, price, negotiate and execute large channel partnerships and other agreements.
- Establish, nurture, and expand the partner relationship to drive increased preference for Duplo’s products/solutions.
- Monitoring performance and growth metrics, identifying insights and recommendations to identify new commercial opportunities
- Build and grow a strong network of partners and affiliates with potential distribution channels for Duplo’s offerings.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for Duplo’s services. Drive engagement & adoption by partners to scale business growth.
- Look out for new opportunities for the acquisition of clients in mass through partners.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- 7+ years of experience in building or managing a partner and BD network, especially in payments, Fintech, eCommerce, ERP platforms, and other SMB-led platforms.
- 3+ Years of experience structuring, pricing, and negotiating large-scale partnerships.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding established goals for the business and for partners.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.