DuPont works with food manufacturers and producers worldwide, applying science to help build their businesses and feed the world’s growing population.
DuPont Danisco is the brand for a range of products that help provide enhanced bioprotection, an improved nutritional profile, and better taste and texture with greater cost efficiency and lower environmental impact, meeting the needs of manufacturers of food and beverages, dietary supplements and pet food.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: EMEA Commercial Development Program – Building Innovations Sales & Business Development Manager, Nigeria
Requisition ID: SAL00003272
- DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and made life better for people everywhere. And today, we’re looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us and make life the best that it can be.
- The DuPont EMEA Commercial Development Program offers a permanent contract to graduate students with 0-3 years of experience who will develop their careers as business professionals in Sales, Marketing and Business Management, starting with a two year period that includes formal training and experience in core and functional competencies, DuPont business processes and DuPont core values.
DuPont Building Innovations
- At DuPont Building Innovations, we’ve got a blueprint for the future of residential, commercial and infrastructure construction. We focus on dynamic science to discover and develop innovative new solutions under leading brands DuPont Corian, DuPont Montelli, DuPont Tyvek, DuPont Typar that help you stay ahead of the game.
- DuPont Building Innovations is committed to the building and infrastructure science behind providing unique aesthetics, increasing the performance of building systems and infrastructure helping reduce operating costs, creating more sustainable structures. We’re finding new ways to create houses, commercial buildings and infrastructures that operate more efficiently, reduce energy consumption, help provide safer, healthier spaces and environments for the people living.
- Develop the sales of DuPont Corian in Nigeria, growing existing transactional customers, acquiring new customers and promoting the products at the specifiers and the end users across the market segments.
- Understanding market dynamics and the market potential for high end surfacing solutions.
- Defining value propositions for prioritized market segments in residential (kitchen and bath) and commercial environments (healthcare, public spaces, hospitality) that maximize the competitive position of DuPont products
- Defining and implementing routes to market and logistic solutions leading to customer satisfaction
- Adapting to local market needs the regional marketing communication mix
- Identifying and segmenting the specifiers and influencers (architects, designers, real estate promoters, kitchen dealers), developing relationships and organizing local promotional programs
- Working closely with and through the European marketing, technical and supply organizations, leveraging the resources
- 20% outside Lagos broader area
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial and proactive by nature while respecting the core values of DuPont and will be expected to:
- Be able to adapt quickly to changing business environment and targets
- Be a good communicator inside and outside of the organization, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Driving license is required & clean driving record
- Be a self-starter and quick learner
- Be customer-oriented and results-focused
- Be a team player
- University degree (Engineering, Architecture/Design or Business Economics)
- Solid background in marketing and strong commercial orientation with 2-3 years of experience
- Fluent English
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online