Dwight Patterson Consultants – We are a leading workforce solutions company, offering flexible placement, permanent placement, outsourcing and managed services across all sectors. Our top specialist recruitment professionals have a strong track record in their respective recruitment disciplines, specialize in providing an adaptable-people solution that responds to, and evolve with our client’s needs. Our approach imbibes complete discretion, integrity, and professionalism. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head, Human Resources is charged with embodying the company’s culture, being responsible for the wellbeing of the workforce and attracting new talent, leading the HR department processes and driving people management strategies
- Develop and implement the organizational development strategy; demonstrate commitment to maximizing business performance by working with senior business leaders to embed the desired performance culture
- Oversee the organization’s HR operational processes and identification of opportunities and solutions for improvements
- Provide organizational guidelines on performance management including leadership development, accelerated development, succession planning, coaching talent reviews, and terminations.
- Plan, develop and implement the compensation and benefits strategy and framework in line with the corporate strategy and stays current with global trends on compensation and benefits
- Manage full-year HR operations by ensuring recruitment-related activities, employee benefits programs, and other operations are executed in an accurate and timelv manner
- Drive entity-wide compliance with the HR Policy and provide interpretation on key issues encountered
- Drive the organization transition approach to enable the organization to implement the planned changes; engages stakeholders and senior leadership to encourage acceptance and ease of transition.
- Communicate the benefits of organizational policy at a senior level and ensures effective cascade throughout the organization
- Lead the development of the organization’s succession plan and monitor the implementation of succession planning activities throughout the organization
- Analyze and synthesize talent data from various sources into meaningful conclusions that enhance fact-based talent decision-making across the organization
- Coordinate staff placement on that bank’s structure and development of career and succession plans.
- First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline, preferably in HR or industrial relations.
- Postgraduate/Professional qualification in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- Membership of a relevant professional body e.g.Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) orSHRM, HRCI will be an added advantage
- Minimum of Eight years’ relevant HR generalist or specialist experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.