Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Job type: Full-time
- Monthly reporting of Budget versus actual financial data and analyzing the variances.
- Monitoring expenditures compared to budgets and helping company stay on track financially sounds
- Prepare, analyze and manage various planning and forecasting reports within the whole company and in Finance
- Prepare and review various reports generated from Dynamics Navision; mainly the financial reports of BS/CF/PL and all internal management reports
- Prepare and review budget versus actual reporting, monitor progress, follow up on action points
- Perform daily, weekly or monthly analysis and present findings along with areas for potential improvement
- Explain variances, investigate the differences and suggest improvements and changes where relevant
- Annual Budget process: Gathers, assembles, and formats data and prepares preliminary analysis for budget preparation; assists in preparation and presentation of preliminary and final budget documents; prepares budget presentation materials; maintains data and systems for budget tracking and reporting and generates reports;
- Develops expenditures and revenue forecasts; prepares baseline budget and revisions as needed; analyzes, evaluates and processes budget proposals
- Makes recommendations on budget matters to the superior
- Monitor organizational spending to ensure that it is within budget
- Prepares narrative, graphical and statistical reports with alternative solutions for resolving issues
- Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the Head of Finance, Finance Control Manager and Team lead
- Monthly Budget versus Actual reports
- Monthly Forecasts reports
- Support month end and year end closing of accounts and financial activities
- Bachelor’s Degree Finance or Accounting
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in related field.
- High Proficiency in Excel – top level; Dynamics Navision an advantage.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Demonstrated self-starter and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and at the same time deliver time results and reports.
- Team player and fast worker
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner
- Independent, mature, self-initiative and possesses positive attitude
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Job Title: Purchasing Manager (QSR)
Job type: Full-timeJob Description
- The Purchasing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and conducting the comprehensive purchasing functions for the company in compliance with mandated requirements (brand specification, regulatory requirement etc); generating procurement solicitation documents, evaluation of tenders and bids received for competitive processes especially for food and non food commodities locally and internationally;negotiating terms and conditions with vendors and/or service providers
- Administers bidding process and contracts for vendor performance/compliance within established limits (e.g. prepare specifications, evaluate bids, recommend vendors, conduct bid meetings, etc.) for the purpose of securing items and/or services within budget and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Compiles data from a wide variety of sources (supplier list) local and international (e.g. vendors, staff, public agencies, etc.) for the purpose of analyzing issues,
- Ensuring compliance with a wide variety of purchasing policies and procedures, and/or monitoring purchasing processes.
- Compliance with State and Federal regulations and procedures during International procurement.
- Maintains purchasing information, files and records (e.g. Requests for Proposal, purchase orders, vender files, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Has in-depth knowledge of the market and knows the strengths and weaknesses of suppliers both local and international.
- Leads and develops a network of both internal and external partners to gather and analyze market information and trends.
- Participate in the formulation of the company’s and subsidiary’s procurement policy and its implementation.
- Conduct after check to ensure that suppliers render services in accordance with regulations and meet their commitments. Manages conflicts involving them and undertakes corrective actions.
- Identify vulnerabilities and challenges (dependency, losses, know-how, technical, economic and legal risks) and proposes solutions.
- Implement supplier selection and evaluation procedure.
- Check supplier’s qualifications to ensure that they are consistent with the company’s regulations.
- Gather information needed for procurement management indicators, and prepares indicators for the selected period.
- Participate in inventory pricing process and checks to ensure that recorded purchase slips are consistent with the purchase negotiation.
- Approve supplier invoices for payment.
- Analyze shortfalls and proposes action plans needed to improve indicators.
- Manage compliance with service level agreements (SLAs) with internal and external customers
- Implement and monitor waste minimization initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years experience in procurement management preferably QSR
- Use of Microsoft Dynamics Navision (ERP)
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, powerpoint
- Professional membership or qualification
- Must have a good knowledge of the Industrial Market.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.