Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Financial Reporting Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Monitoring expenditures compared to budgets and helping company stay on track financially sounds
- Monthly reporting of Budget versus actual financial data and analyzing the variances.
- Prepare, analyze and manage various planning and forecasting reports within the whole company and in Finance
- Prepare and review various reports generated f mainly the financial reports of BS/CF/PL and all internal management reports
- Prepare and review budget versus actual reporting, monitor progress, follow up on action points
- Perform daily, weekly or monthly analysis and present findings along with areas for potential improvement
- Explain variances, investigate the differences and suggest improvements and changes where relevant
- Annual Budget process: Gathers, assembles, and formats data and prepares preliminary analysis for budget preparation; assists in preparation and presentation of preliminary and final budget documents; prepares budget presentation materials; maintains data and systems for budget tracking and reporting and generates reports;
- Develops expenditures and revenue forecasts; prepares baseline budget and revisions as needed; analyzes, evaluates and processes budget proposals
- Makes recommendations on budget matters to the superior
- Monitor organizational spending to ensure that it is within budget
- Prepares narrative, graphical and statistical reports with alternative solutions for resolving issues
- Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls
- Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the CFO, Head Reporting & Control
- Monthly Budget versus Actual reports
- Monthly Forecasts reports
- Support month end and year end closing of accounts and financial activities
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls over financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree Finance or Accounting
- 8-10 years’ experience in related field.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Masters will be an added advantage
- High Proficiency in Excel – top level
- Demonstrated self-starter and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and at the same time deliver time results and reports.
- Team player and fast worker
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skill
- Excellent knowledge of Financial Modelling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner
- Independent, mature, self-initiative and possesses positive attitude
- Ability to remain flexible in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.