Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of two international brands, Domino’s Pizza and Cold Stone Creamery.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 50 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing with presence in Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan and Enugu.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Finance Manager
Financial Accounting and Reporting:
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation
- Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate
- Assist the MD with financial reporting as required at Board meeting and the Annual General Meetings
- Together with the Human Resource Manager – Payroll preparation and administration
- Oversee all payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Negotiate and manage the employee insurance and benefits plans
- Process and submit statutory and benefits remittances on time.
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users (directors) and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met including Withholding Payments (CPP, EI), Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax,PAYE,
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the company’external auditors as necessary
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash
Project Management Accounting:
- Maintain financial records for each project in a manner that facilitates management reports
- Ensure that accurate and timely financial statements are prepared in accordance with contract agreements.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on the financial activity of individual projects
- Evaluate the need for new technology to meet the organization’s financial data processing, control, and reporting requirements
- Advise on appropriate technology that meets the organization’s information requirements and financial resources
- Monitor risk management policies and procedures to ensure that program and organizational risks are minimized
- Advise the organization’s leadership on appropriate insurance coverage for the organization and the Board of Directors
- Maximize income where possible and appropriate
- Negotiate with Bank for lines of credit or other financial services as required and appropriate.
- Oversee the management of all leases, contracts and other financial commitments.
Experience / Education Required:
- Attainment of a professional accounting designation (ACA,CA, CGA, CMA) from a recognized accounting program and have several years of related senior financial and administrative experience.
Proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Generally accepted accounting principles
- Computerized accounting programme – NAVISION
- Accounts payable and accounts receivables
- Preparation of financial statements and financial reports
- Payroll systems and reporting.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team building skills
- Well developed accounting skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate and manage computerized financial, payroll and human resource information systems, spreadsheet and word processing programs, and email at a highly proficient level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted