Echo-Scan Services Limited is a world-class medical diagnostic company perfectly poised to deliver quality diagnostic services that are crucial in making accurate and timely diagnosis by Physicians, thus informing appropriate treatment decisions and better healthcare.
We are a network of medical diagnostic laboratories with Eleven (11) service branches distributed across Nigeria, our service locations are in Kaduna, Abuja, Karu, Lagos, Asaba, Benin and Mararaba in Nasarawa State.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Clinical Pathologist (Pathology Physicians)
- Are you a professional, motivated Clinical Pathologist?…We’d like to meet you!
- We are a pioneer provider of affordable, best-in-class diagnostic
- medical services in Nigeria. Founded in 1998, our services support hundreds of health professionals and some of the largest organizations in the Country by delivering high-quality care and trusted results through our suite of laboratory, radiology and other imaging solutions.
- Our ideal candidate is knowledgeable in a wide variety of laboratory and clinical procedures with an extensive background in Pathology; so you must have experience using sophisticated clinical equipment to conduct tests and the ability to research the results. This job also entails supervising and managing teams of lab scientists, lab assistants and technicians.
Want to join our Team? In this role, you must be:
- Analytical, with a methodical approach to work, analyzing results and establishing procedures
- A good communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Empathetic & Emotionally Intelligent
- Reliable and Organized, with good time management skills
- Able to adapt easily and quickly to change
- Past experience in (Laboratory) Quality Accreditation processes will be a definite plus
In addition, you should be able to:
- Do detailed work and maintain a high level of accuracy
- Lead, manage and work effectively as a productive member of a professional team
- Consistently demonstrate a good work ethic, a high level of integrity and a professional attitude
If you are a result-oriented professional and self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment, we’d really like to meet you!
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- MBBS with a 5 years’ minimum relevant work experience
- 3 – 5 years’ Pathology Residency, an M.Sc. or equivalent in Clinical Pathology or a related field will be a definite advantage
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume detailing their career experience and a Statement of Motivation, explaining why they would be a great fit to: [email protected]