Eclat Human Resource Consulting Limited is a HR firm. Our focus is to enable our clients achieve their desired outcome via workable systems, structures and people. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Report To: Chief Executive Officer
Industry: Interior fittings
The ideal candidate will (but is not limited to):
- Developing marketing strategies to upsurge customer awareness and brand recognition of products or services.
- Digitally marketing organizational services and products.
- Creating sales predictions based on current market conditions and customer demand.
- Ensuring that the organization has adequate inventory to meet customer demand.
- Developing training programs for sales staff to ensure they are conversant with new products and services.
- Providing leadership for the company’s sales department by setting goals and creating plans to achieve them.
- Establishing pricing policies to ensure that customers are getting fair value for their money.
- Negotiating contract terms with suppliers or other business partners to secure favourable arrangements for the company.
- Overseeing the implementation of new sales strategies to improve results.
- Participating in community outreach activities to promote goodwill for the company and its products.
- B.Sc. in Business Administration, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an administrative position or any similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of office procedures.
- Proficient in office management software like Microsoft Office (MS word and Excel, specifically).
- High level of integrity, professionalism, innovation, and creativity.
- Digital Marketing Skills
- Knowledge of content creation and social media management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Must be a strategic thinker.
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of the business and other matters.
- Must be an honest person.
- Sound analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and keen attention to detail.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Must be physically fit.
N100,000 monthly Plus commissions, and bonuses
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF or doc. format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales Officer” as the subject of the mail.
27th December, 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.