Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build ECLAT HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING serving clients across the nation. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Systems / Network Administrator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- IT Systems/Network Administrator needed to oversee network management and database administration tasks.
- You will be responsible for the activities on the company’s website, its modification, and updates and be responsible for internet communications, software installations, Biometrics system, CCTV systems, computer systems administration, Networking (wired/wireless LAN), Intercom maintenance, and other IT related task.
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands.
- Manage daily operations of the IT department.
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction.
- Protect customer data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means.
- Assess potential risks and technical challenges and prepare appropriate mitigation plans.
- Recommend process improvements to ensure system reliability, scalability, security, integrity and performance.
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use.
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department.
- Deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
- Installing and configuring computer networks and systems.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Monitor network performance.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Resolve problems reported by end user.
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration.
- Providing general network administration and support.
- Job Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, HND
- Min: 4 years experience
- Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity.
- Demonstrated broad ICT & business knowledge; database management, business application configuration; IT support knowledge and skills
- Working experience of website creation, design, management and maintenance techniques.
- In depth understanding of diverse web applications, mobile applications, computer systems and networks.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Knowledge of cyber security.
- Able to systematically gather relevant information to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware.
- Skilled in hardware and software configuration.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple problems simultaneously
- Industry certifications and memberships a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
Note: Only those who meet the requirements will be shortlisted.