Ecscorp Resources Limited is a solution engineering firm with over 17 years of business improvement; we understand how to build an optimized business environment.
Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions in order to increase productivity. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Champion
- ECSCORP is in need of a sales champion for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities.
- A sales champ with cognate experience in Technology /Business consulting industry. The successful candidate will be a consummate and credible business professional developing sophisticated processes and new business approach for organisational growth.
- The role is focused purely on new business and is suited to people who are versatile and who can exploit their exceptional proactive skills with effective and successful results. We are looking for a passionate and motivated person to join our awesome sales team!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficiently drive business growth and development through sales of ECSCORP products and services.
- Presenting ECSCORP to potential clients, through direct communication by arranging meetings and telephone calls and emails.
- Learn details about our products, services and business operations
- Strategic sales and marketing planning.
- Understand all the prospects needs, problems or wants
- Creating and being accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following ECSCORP procedure
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
- Effectively interact with other departments including account management, business planning and other projects
- Keeping abreast of issues affecting companies and collecting competitor intelligence to best design solution
- Ensuring ECSCORP remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients
- Coordinating with members of other departments of the company to make sure the project meets the strategic and business goals of the company
- Identify buyer persona profiles
- Prepare and present reports when needed
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Broaden the company’s network horizon through attendance at conferences, seminars and other business meetings.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working as a Sales Associate or experience in technology / business consultancy industry.
- Proven record of successful deals closed
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Must already possess own strong marketing network.
- Must possess a confident, coordinated and positive charisma.
- Must possess a high standard of personal hygiene and good grooming.
- Communication, negotiation, organisation and strategic thinking skills are very critical to this role.
- Good knowledge of telemarketing and digital marketing
- Great command of MS Office tools.
Job Title: Business Analyst
- ECSCORP is in need of a highly specialized person with a sense of responsibility. His main responsibility is to ensure the operational efficacy and excellence of an organization
- The business analyst designs and documents work flow, manages and provides solutions to new business unit ideas, trends, and concepts appropriately through the latest business model
- He must understand our client’s business processes and business process management, and then translates them to particular organization growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting and analysing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development team.
- Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops.
- Providing suggestions to the development team during the development stage of product to meet the client’s business needs.
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
- Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client
- Coordinating with the groups of business unit who validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services.
- Managing any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
- Acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams Project Execution
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
- Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
- Communicates and applies project standards.
- Manages resources in accordance with project schedule
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
- Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project
- Making sure that the solution recommended is commercial yet competitive
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- At least 3 years cognate experience in Technology or Business Consultancy industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Must be self-driven and possess great leadership skills with the ability to work in and control an effective team.
- Highly goal-oriented with a keen eye for detail.
- Must exhibit apt logical/analytical reasoning and creativity.
- Must be customer-focused and possess great interpersonal skills for relationship management.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Technical Understanding
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
- Understands how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other.
- Very strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding of customer’s needs so that they can be transformed into application and operational requirements
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mind-sets.
Job Title: Project Manager (Technology and Business Consultancy)
- ECSCORP is in need of a Project manager to take on projects and provide day-to-day oversight and support in operational functions in order to achieve project sustainability and success, in accordance with defined targets, strategies and goals.
- If you are an ambitious, multitasking go-getter who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and inspire your team members to keep them focused and running smoothly, then we have the perfect job for you.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Comprehensively manage teams to deliver projects from initiation to delivery.
- Manage the project resource plan, project task, timeline, risks and budget
- Track and monitor project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks, evaluations and assessment of results
- Provide support on project scope, goals and deliverables; Work on project tasks and resource requirements
- Effectively Communicate information to project team and participants
- Manage documentation and resource acquisition required by the projects
- Quality assurance
- Coordinate with external stakeholders (including members and vendors) to ensure project delivery
- At least minimum of 3-5 years cognate experience in project management role in the Technology or business consultancy industry
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Project Management Certifications will be considered as an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of project management and development procedures
- Hands-on experience in budgeting and reporting
- Highly goal-oriented with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Attention to details and proactive problem solver
- Sound interpersonal skill and strong sense of ownership
- Dogged drive for delivering results and outcomes
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th October, 2019