Eczellon Capital has operated the business of investment banking, focusing on Corporate Finance and Advisory Services across select markets of Sub-Saharan Africa. We are licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in Nigeria to operate as an Issuing House.
We continuously work with our clients to provide financing solutions which aid their objectives in meeting the strategic goals of their respective stakeholders. Essentially, we are locally grounded and internationally-minded in our approach to business, investment, capital sourcing and deal structuring. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate – Investment Banking
- We are recruiting to fill the role of an Associate-Investment Banking. This role will provide support to the company’s business in origination and execution of investment banking business transactions and mandates, covering capital markets issues and sundry corporate finance and advisory services, in lead or supporting roles.
- Overall function will span client and business stakeholder engagement, investment and business appraisals, document preparation and review and other relevant activities.
- Evaluating capital projects with the use of capital budgeting methods.
- Creating and reviewing financial models using electronic spreadsheet.
- Developing business plans and feasibility studies on identified opportunities.
- Comprehensive analytical review and forecast of financial statements.
- Acting as officer, lead or active support, for transactions and mandates spanning capital markets and corporate finance
- Leading and / or supervising the production of transaction documents relevant to the execution of assigned projects.
- Liaising with relevant regulatory authorities, such as Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) as may be relevant to the execution of mandates.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Related fields
- Minimum 4 years post NYSC work experience, in investment banking and corporate finance and advisory.
- Previous employment with an SEC–licensed Issuing House and registration as a sponsored individual will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in word or PDF format with the role stated as subject to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 17th April, 2019.