Eden Signatures is a Digital Branding Company experienced in Website Development, Corporate Branding, and Marketing Materials. We pride ourselves on getting your job done accurately, timely, and affordably beyond your expectations. Our goal is simple, to make you stand out from the rest with our designs. We were founded on this principle and we will always be committed to it. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Marketer
Location: Apo, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
- The Executive Marketer is responsible for working with other marketing staff to develop unique campaign ideas to market a company’s products, services, or overall brand identity.
- Their duties include completing market research to identify target audience demographics or reviewing previously successful marketing campaigns, working as part of a team to accomplish tasks by setting deadlines and making adjustments throughout marketing campaigns to achieve better engagement from consumers.
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design, and product development team members to plan promotional marketing campaigns
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Assisting with the design, negotiation, and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads, and email blasts
- Producing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client’s voice and mission
- Helping team leads set, allocate, and monitor the budget of each project
- Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget, and timelines
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests, and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t, and what can be improved
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments, or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification
- 1 – 5 years of work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2021.