Eden Solutions & Resources Limited is a Human Resource Management Organization that provides its clients with excellent, bespoke and cost effective Business Management Solutions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Representative
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Regional Sales Representative to expand our customer base and achieve sales quotas for our company.
- The ideal candidate must have previous experience managing the operation of a store (or number of stores) while taking accountability for reaching targets.
- You should also be able to set profitable goals and combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives.
- Support Store Managers with day-to-day store operation.
- Evaluate store and individual performances.
- Report on regional sales results.
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits.
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility.
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions.
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
- B.Sc Degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as a Regional Sales Representative, or similar sales role.
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suites.
- Understanding of store operations.
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- Candidate must be residing in Abuja.
Salary: N80,000 monthly + commission.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2021.