Eden Solutions & Resources Limited – Our client, an International School with British curriculum is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the positions below:
Job Title: School Principal and Vice Principal
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, an Iinternational School with British curriculum located in Abuja is looking to recruit a highly experience School Principal and Vice Principal to join its team and foster a healthy learning environment for its students.
- Ideal candidate will be responsible for supervision of staff and oversee day-to-day school operations. To succeed in this role, you should be able to make quick decisions under pressure and have a comprehensive understanding of British curriculum and national education system and its regulations.
- Oversee day-to-day school operations
- Manage school logistics and budgets
- Set learning goals for students and teachers based on national curricula
- Monitor and report on teacher performance
- Present data from school performance to board members
- Research new resources and techniques to improve teaching
- Interview and hire school personnel
- Review and implement school policies
- Provide guidance and counseling to teachers
- Handle emergencies and school crises
- Organize school events and assemblies
- Ensure a safe and clean environment for students (e.g. implementing hygiene rules)
- Attend conferences to gain knowledge on current educational trends
Requirements and Qualification:
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Education field
- Previous experience as a principal or in a similar role with a minimum of 6 years
- Knowledge of school administrative processes and national educational regulations
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and education management systems
- Attention to detail
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Crisis management
- Ability to coach and inspire
- A teaching license is preferred
Salary: N300,000 – N600,000 / Month
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF) to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th April, 2021.