Eden Solutions & Resources Limited – Our client, a Departmental Store with Retail, Pharmacy, Bakery and Butchery sections is set to open its Gwarinpa Branch in Abuja and requires for immediate employment of the operation and administrative staff below:
Job Title: Branch Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee all monthly payroll, accounts receivable and payable, tax payments, claim and invoice generation, and management of overhead expenses.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports in regard to net revenue losses and gains, operating costs, travel and material expenses, and all other executive-level summaries for upper management to review.
- Develop financial strategies based on business goals and market trends to identify ways that the company can increase its revenue.
- Manage and track all activity related to inventory, including sales and rentals as well as promotional use, and re-order products when volumes get low.
- Meet regularly with department heads to review budgetary allowances and expenses, and to ensure that each area’s financial records are reconciled by month-end.
- Attend department staff meetings and executive meetings to provide an accounting of department- and organization-level financial figures.
- Participate in annual review boards to analyze financial information for the prior year and make recommendations for improvements going forward.
- Work with internal personnel and (if needed) outside tax consultants quarterly to prepare tax forms for submission.
- Assist external auditors in reviewing processes and workflow by providing reports and supporting documentation, and by contributing personal knowledge and analysis.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field
- Experienced in accounting or other role involving financial analysis
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Working knowledge of corporate tax laws
- 3 years’ experience in accounting
- Proficiency in all of the programs of the Microsoft Office suite.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2021.