Edigheji Points Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Monitor all account payable checks, prepare invoices and updates on all accounts.
- Maintain files on all account receivables and update records as required.
- Manage monthly journals, update entries and maintain sub ledger for fixed assets.
- Perform research, reconcile all bank accounts and resolves all issues in processes.
- Prepare reports of payrolls on monthly and fortnightly basis.
- Monitor efficient working of HR staff and inform employees of insurance programs and employee benefits.
- Prepare and document all taxes and its filing.
- Ensure efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
- Maintain all files and invoices and prepare records of minutes of meeting.
Application Deadline: 11th June, 2019.
Job Title: Human Resource Executive
- Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees.
- Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees.
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance, or related field
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel)
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialisation. So from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business development managers must be sure to keep their customers happy. Of course, as with all office jobs, documentation is also a big part of the work.
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th June, 2019.