The Edo State Civil Service Commission is vested with the responsibilities of treating matters concerning the State Civil Service with respect to Appointments, Promotions, Discipline, Confirmation of Appointments, Transfers, Retirements, Petitions and Other related matters.Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Capacity & Availability Manager – GL10
Job Code: PGRD63
- The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State, and to Make Edo Great Again.
- The services of talented graduates and young professionals are required to fill critical vacant position in the Public Service Departments and Agencies, support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
- Candidates who possess the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Civil Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below:
- Candidate must possess a good knowledge of ITIL capacity and availability management processes with a minimum of 4 years’ of experience in capacity/availability management
- Candidates must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for the role as stated above. A minimum of a second-class lower degree or lower credit HND Diploma is required and candidate must have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable). Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage. Candidate must also be computer literate, technology savvy, possess good interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Successful Candidate will work in a Public Service Department or Agency that offers a robust, challenging, diverse working culture that values teamwork and leverages technology in delivering high quality services to the people of Edo State. Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda
- Participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Agency or Department they are assigned
- Candidate applying for this job must not have been more than 40 years of age by December 31, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Application Deadline: 19th March, 2021.
- Make sure you fill in all your details correctly.
- Multiple applications will not be tolerated and will attract automatic disqualification.
- All fields marked with (*) on the application page are mandatory.
- N.B All file upload size must not exceed 100kb!
- Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification
- EDSG does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization with respect to this recruitment exercise.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
- This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven