Edubridge Consultants Limited is an information resource service company, specialized in deploying business applications tailored to meet client business needs. Established in 2006, Edubridge Consultants is registered under Nigerian corporate affair commission with registration no 666174. At Edubridge while having a culture of doing it right, the first time, we bridge the digital divide through excellent client service delivery and as well embrace a habit of continuous improvement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Due to the growth of the business, we are seeking a competent, hardworking and enthusiastic Sales Representative for our new software solution
- This is a chance to become part of our success story.
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Builds sales by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Supports marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials.
Required Key Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc Degree in any field
- Confidence and persuasiveness, for ‘selling’ your ideas/ products
- Computer skills, including MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Negotiation, and Self-Confidence.
- Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Data Entry Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, and Self-Development,
- Own and know how to operate a smartphone
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven work experience as a salesperson or a marketing role
- First-rate organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work well in a team
- Drive, motivation, and enthusiasm
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th April, 2018.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted on May 1st, 2018 and will be interviewed on Wednesday 2nd May 2018.