Edubridge Consultants Limited is an information resource service company, specialized in deploying business applications tailored to meet client business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant & Administrative Officer
- We are seeking a competent, hardworking and enthusiastic Finance officer to support our Finance and Administration unit.
- We’re young and driven IT and digital agency based in Ikeja Lagos. Due to the growth of the business, we are recruiting within our Finance Team; this is a chance to become part of our success story.
- Providing key administrative support and control of AP/AR in a fast-paced exciting SME environment.
- Supports financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting financial data.
- Supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
Required Key Skills and Qualifications
- Highly organized, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- A team player, with a ‘can-do’ attitude, happy to support the Administration and Finance team
- Deadline-Oriented, Managing Profitability, Accounting, Audit, SFAS Rules, Financial Skills, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Research Skills, Statistical Analysis, Business Knowledge.
- B.Sc degree in Accounting or any related field.
- An excellent telephone manner and the determination to collect cash efficiently
- MS Excel essential, an experience of web-based ERP systems an advantage.
- Tracking Budget Expenses, Staffing, Quality Management, Managing Processes, Organization, Coaching, Communication Processes, Disciplining Employees, Motivating Others, Promoting Process Improvement, Reporting Skills.
N600,000 to N1,200,000 per annum depending on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 30th March, 2018.