Eduwalt Concierge Limited has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Executive
- Public Relations (PR) Executive is a media and public relation professional responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating communications strategy in order to support the communication objectives and maximize positive exposure in local, national and international markets.
- Public relations (PR) is about managing reputation. A career in PR involves gaining understanding and support for your prospective clients, as well as trying to influence opinion and behavior of people about your brand.
- You will use all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of your company.
- Overseeing content production (adverts, videos, social media and online PR stunts)
- Overseeing marketing research
- Bringing in new business opportunities.
- Managing client relationships
- Liaise with external clients, marketing agencies and other third party agencies.
- Develop and execute PR plans
- Developing PR marketing strategies and campaigns for all relevant media platforms.
- Have Knowledge of Traditional Marketing
- Preparing press releases
- Keynote speeches and promotional material.
- Building positive relationships with stakeholders, media press, bloggers, radio, editors, journalists and the public.
- Writing press release statements
- Arranging press conferences and events whenever you are trying to attract public attention
- Write reports on media coverage data.
- Applicant should have passion and flair for sales, marketing, branding and public relationships
- Minimum qualification: National Diploma (ND).
- Applicant should possess proper IT knowledge
- Applicant must be residents of Lagos and/or capable of working on the Island.
- Conduct customer surveys regularly and ensure service delivery is consistent and maintained at established standards.
- Applicant must possess good command of English and be outspoken.
- Applicant should have skills in Social Media Management, Content Development and Creativity, Digital Marketing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 18th February, 2019.