EEF Farms a sister company to Oracle Limited is looking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
JOB TITLE – FARM MANAGER
- Assuring quality control of farm activities, including supporting fielded teams, reviewing work deliverables, and providing value-added feedback.
- Conduct research and carry out development of various farm activities
- Management of the farm budgets and activity resources
- Preparing reports detailing farm expenses and income, inventory and other related attributes.
- Maintain positive relationships with partners, key stakeholders, and clients
- Ensuring the continuous growth of consumers and customers for the farms produce
- Supervision and management of junior staff/project officers and interns
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of the local and regional value chain to ensure optimal planning and optimal output
- Establish linkages with private sector service providers and buyers and negotiation of market supply contracts and MOUs with private sector partners
- Design a strategy to strengthen linkages between civil society organisations, government representatives, and the farm
- Maintaining and updating the marketing/company database to keep farmers, consumers and buyers informed of the prevailing market prices of the various agro-industrial products and commodities.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the farm.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a first degree in Agriculture related area
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or some Financial knowledge would be a plus
- At least 8 years project development work experience, of which at least 5 years were spent working in the Agricultural sector
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Demonstrated experience in creating and administering budgets
- Experience in Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Knowledge of regulations and contract administration
- Technical skills and experience in the areas of agriculture and agribusiness. An agriculture background is highly desired
- The ability to speak any of the local dialects in Edo State will be a plus.
- Market Competitive Salary
- Part of worker equity ownership arrangement
- Accommodation provided on site
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected].
Application Deadline: 23rd September, 2017