Efficacy Construction Company Limited is a leading Building Construction Company based in Lagos Nigeria with over 14 years of providing exceptional service in the real estate sphere. Through its productive journey of fourteen years, the company has relentlessly grown to be committed to meeting and satisfying one of the most fundamental desires on the hierarchy of human needs, Shelter. A feat we have achieved through persistent accountability, excellence, reliability, and efficiency since conception. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Structural Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design, conduct structural analysis and calculations to determine the safety, feasibility, and strength of structures.
- Prepare detailed structural plans, drawings, and specifications using CAD software and other tools.
- Collaborate with architects, contractors, and other engineers to ensure that designs meet client requirements and are structurally sound.
- Perform site inspections and provide recommendations on repairs, renovations, and other structural issues.
- Conduct structural inspections and assessments to identify potential safety hazards and structural defects.
- Manage project timelines, budgets, and resources to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, with a minimum of 6 years post NYSC experience.
- Post-graduate degree(s) will be added advantage. Professional certification and accreditation by the Nigerian Society of Engineers is a requirement.
- Membership of professional bodies, like COREN, etc, essential.
- Knowledge of building codes, regulations, and standards.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Orion or Prota, STAAD PROand other related softwares
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications i.e., Word; Excel; PowerPoint etc
- Ability to read and interpret engineering designs, specifications, and drawings.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 8th June, 2023.