eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings, and smartly uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Delivery Team Manager
Summary of Job
- We are looking for an exceptional Program Delivery Team Manager who will lead the management and coordination of all aspects of a diverse portfolio of 20-30 active short and long-term projects, including planning, organizing, staffing, and monitoring of program activities.
- The Program Delivery Team Manager will have the opportunity to support the work of frontline workers and become an expert on eHealth Africa unique products and technologies.
- The position is based in eHealth Africa headquarters office in Kano, Nigeria with opportunities for travel to eHealth Africa’s offices in Sierra Leone and Liberia for project work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the discovery, development, and drive execution of high priority strategic business initiatives and programs across the organization.
- Serve as a resource and lead for a portfolio of 20-30 short and long term projects focusing on lab management, vaccine delivery, research, value chain of biofortified crops, and others.
- Work directly with organization leadership, provide leadership to project planning to define scope and objectives of programs and utilize strong project management skills, stakeholder management experience, networking, and communication skills
- Lead the team of up to 30 people comprising of program and project managers, assistant project managers and coordinators.
- Develop and maintain an up to date work plan for project implementation to effectively manage project progress and ensure timely completion of project deliverables, adhering to project timeline and budget.
- Oversee the contractual requirements and financial management for programs. Ensure budgets are tracked against contract milestones.
- Track key performance indicators and create reports and presentations to be delivered to funding agencies and all relevant stakeholders.
- Serve as a resource to project managers for all inquiries, and issues resolutions for project management, contract budget and remediation, and regulatory document preparation.
- Establish relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and enhance processes, leverage existing content and materials, identify interdependencies and common issues, and share leading practices across initiatives.
- Supervise, mentor, and build the capacity of assigned Project Management staff.
- A minimum of ten years of project management experience within private or non-profit sectors. Experience working in international development, global public health, and donor funding settings is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business field from an accredited college or university; Master’s degree, Prince 2 or PMP is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to execute and successfully achieve objectives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, communication and meeting facilitation skills.
Application Closing Date