eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations.
We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Android Developer (Remote)
- We are looking for an experienced Freelance Android App developer who can develop mobile applications for health statistics, develop and maintain applications aimed at a number of diverse android devices, support testing and installation of mobile applications, while working remotely and with little or no supervision.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Experience & Skills:
- At least one-year experience in Android Development.
- Knowledge and experience with Kotlin is a major prerequisite.
- Ability to deliver Native Android Application.
- Ability to work with Scrum and understand Agile methodologies.
- Good understanding of Git, Java, Maven and Gradle.
- Ability to reconcile design between Android on a cross-functional team.
- Good understanding of the principles of google material Design.
- Ability to write testable applications.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 8th May, 2020
- When the page opens, select your freelance position of interest via the dropdown menu and submit your application.
- A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.