EjiCareers is an independent recruitment consulting firm specialising in providing exceptional local and international recruitment consulting services. We provide our clients with specialist service recruitment for all sectors including Oil and Gas, IT & Technology, Finance and Consulting in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Technician
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: IT / Hardware / Computer / Administrative
Job Functions: IT Hardware Maintanance / Managment
- Responsible for smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for Guest Internet, IPTV, Property Management Systems – PMS, IPTV, Telephony systems and other software vendors.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Should be capable of doing Root Cause Analysis on a problem.
- Must know the Network fundamentals, general network setup and device configuration.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including CAT5/6 cabling, wireless networks, network switches, WAN/LAN.
- Prepare & Implement Preventive Maintenance Schedule for all IT hardware & Software
- Maintains a system error / progress log book and deals with reported problems
- Responsible to ensure that IT Audit points are implemented as per relevant Standard operating Procedures.
- Monitors and maintains proper inventory of hardware and software license.
- Responsible for monitoring CCTV systems.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related related field is required.
- Active experience of 2+ years.
- Experience in administration and maintenance of IT network infrastructure
- Excellent analysis and trouble shooting abilities.
- Experience in various network switches
- Experience working in a fast-paced technical industry highly desirable.
- Ideal candidate should have a warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable.
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service.
- Responds courteously and efficiently to queries and problems from guests and system user.
- Ensures cleanliness of all data equipment and computer rooms.
- Self-starter, alert, energetic, responsible and flexible.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
9th November, 2022.