EjiCareers is an independent recruitment consulting firm specialising in providing exceptional local and international recruitment consulting services. We provide our clients with specialist service recruitment for all sectors including Oil and Gas, IT & Technology, Finance and Consulting in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Market Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Finance / Economics / Research / Business
Job Functions: Financial Market Analysis
- Responsible for producing research reports and analysis on the stock market.
- Collaborating with the editorial team to determine writing objectives and content direction.
- Frequently constructing compelling articles using a variety of sources including economic and financial or business-related news articles.
- Writing plans and proposals that identify key trends.
- Providing key background knowledge in reports as well as strategic solutions.
- Presenting reports, updating based on emerging research or changing protocol and making revisions as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years as a Research Analyst.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field including Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Excellent writing and speaking abilities on financial markets and the economy.
- Intermediate understanding of equity and bond markets.
- Savvy about Nigerian Stock Exchange including but not limited to stock market trading, valuation, and other key metrics.
- Knowledge of key indicators of the Nigerian economy such as inflation rate, GDP, Monetary Policy
- Analytics and financial modelling skills.
- Confident and charismatic
- Ability to communicate confidently with CEOs, founders and business leaders of some of Nigeria’s notable companies.
Salary: N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2021.