EjiCareers – Our client, Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Journalist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The journalist produces, reports, writes, edits and feeds news production content for all online platforms in a manner that is clear, engaging, and meaningful to news consumers.
- Presents news stories and other content for all platforms in due time.
- Ensures that all news content meets company standards for journalistic integrity and production quality.
- Writes and delivers news stories in a clear and concise manner.
- Assists in writing, copy editing, researching, and coordinating news programming and other content.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Reports news stories for broadcast, describing the background and details of events.
- Reviews copy and correct errors in content, grammar, and punctuation, following prescribed editorial style and formatting guidelines.
- Determines a story’s emphasis, length, and format, and organizes material accordingly.
- Researches and analyses background information related to news stories in order to be able to provide complete and accurate information.
- Gathers information about events through research, interviews, experience or attendance at political, news, sports, and artistic, social or other functions.
- Checks reference materials such as news files or public records to obtain relevant facts.
- Revises work to meet editorial approval or to fit time requirements.
- Minimum of a Degree in Mass Communication, English, Social Sciences or any relevant subject.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience working in a finance resource/media firm.
- Knowledge of international Financial Regulatory framework and concepts.
- Must be an excellent writer and have attention to detail.
- Experience writing for Investment/Crypto publications.
Salary: N150000 – N200,000 monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 16th August, 2021.