Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
Qualification / Requirements
- B.Sc or HND.
- Candidates must have worked in a construction or a facility management company.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy and systems.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as procurement officer or related position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Ability to procure locally and internationally.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Procurement Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2020.