Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Reconcile the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Generate the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Post of salary payable to KPI
- Monthly bank account reconciliation
- Calculation of Suppliers Withholding Tax and remittance
- Monthly VAT Nil return filling
- Maintain the Company’s Account Details
- Management Account Report (Monthly)
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closing
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Preparation of salary schedule (staff payroll details)
- Staff Payslip management
- Preparation and remit of Paye and Pension to the bank.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2 – 3 years’ work experience as an Accountant skilled in WHT, and VAT
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills
- A professional certificate as an ICAN/ACCA member is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 4th May, 2022.