Posted on :
20 Apr, 2010
As a result of recent project expansions, applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerian candidates for the following positions in a foremost indigenous Energy company based in Port Harcourt, with project sites around Nigeria
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEERS Ref: HRSS/EDE
• B.Eng. or its equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
• Must be less than 35 years old at the time of submitting application
• Must be excellent in the use of 2D AutoCAD software
• Minimum of 3 years working experience, some of which should preferably have had good working experience in design of power generation plants, 330/132kV substations, 330/132kV transmission lines, as well as 33/11kV networks or on & Gas sector
• A relevant professional Engineering qualification with be an added advantage.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
• Design of Transmission & Distribution power systems including developing single line diagrams, technical specifications, fault level calculations, sizing & selection of equipment such as selection transformers, metering and protection system, UPS system, battery system, earthing system and cables Protection relay grading & co-ordination
• Designing HV switchyards and transmission lines.
• Produce electrical drawings with AutoCAD
MODE OF APPLICATION
Suitable qualified candidates with requisite experience should forward their curriculum vitae to: [email protected]
The Human Resources Consultant
P.O. Box 5721
Port-Harcourt, Rivers State
Job application closes on 27th April, 2010