Posted on :
2 May, 2011
2 May, 2011
MIFE Construction Nigeria Limited provides a broad spectrum of engineering services which include the building of roads, bridges, and civil works on oil drilling locations. MIFE Construction is a multi-disciplinary engineering contractor with a number of heavy civil engineering projects throughout the country. As a result of expansion in the activities of this company we now have an opening for the following positions:
Job Title: ELECTRICAL / ELECTRONIC ENGINEERS
Perform duties such as designing and installation of electrical and electronic panel, power system designs, re- distribution, re-installation and overhauling of electrical panels. in a power plant.
Design, construct and installation of power plants. Installation and maintenance of crushers and cones in a large scale quarry.
Qualification and Experience:
• HND or BSC in Electrical / electronics with practical experience in Quarry and mining.
• Not less than 30 years of age.
• 5-8 years post qualification experience.
• Working knowledge of major crushing equipment such as SANVIK machines will be an added advantage.
• Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering manuals.
• Must be familiar with Microsoft projects such Microsoft excel.
• Must be Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) competent.
• COREN certified or other professional qualification is an added advantage.
• Must be a super user of Microsoft Packages, Internet etc.
Method of Application:
Application Deadline is May 10th, 2011
For Engineers with a proven track record in Quarry operations, D5 and D3 drilling machine by Atlas Copco.
Please send your CV to [email protected]