Electronic PayPlus Limited is a customer focused, smart card and payment solution service provider incorporated in 2004. Epayplus is known for its world class service delivery, and has been doing business in both the financial and non-financial sectors of the Nigerian economy as well as in regions beyond Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Improve the plant’s efficiency, upgrade to new technologies, repair equipment, increase production, and reduce manufacturing issues.
- Review operational plans to ensure the machinery and processes meet compliance regulations.
- Ensure the facility complies with relevant regulations and conduct regular check ups to verify the machinery and operations are safe.
- Develop operational plans for projects including renovation or construction or maintenance and machine installation.
- Prepare an efficient schedule for all production operations and assist in installation and maintenance of all machines and tools.
- Collaborate with various departments to maintain mechanical integrity of all plant programs.
- Administer all activities and assist in manufacturing of all new products and recommend improvements to existing products.
- Evaluate all production activities and prepare reports for all activities and inspect all associate plant machines and equipment.
- Analyse all equipment requirements and assist in requisition of all tools and equipment.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering required.
- 0-2 years of experience in manufacturing industry preferred.
- Experience in mechatronic machine repairs.
- Experience with pneumatic machines.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communicationskillis
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
23rd September, 2022.