Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head – Internal Audit & Compliance
Job Summary & Purpose
- Responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance related audits/reviews.
- A secondary role is to provide advice on internal control to management, including responding to questions on risk management.
- Ensure compliance with company’s policies, processes and procedure.
- Ensure compliance with certification requirements ( Verve, MasterCard and Visa)
- Review the efficiency and effectiveness of operational standards and procedures.
- Review existing accounting systems and related controls at intervals.
- Carry out any investigation as may be required by management.
- Provide operation and financial information for decision making process.
- Liaison with external auditors on issues bothering on certification and audit.
- Develop an annual Audit Plan using appropriate risk-based methodology, including risks or control concerns identified by management and submit that plan to the board for review and approval.
- Implement the annual Audit plan, as approved, including, and as appropriate, any special mandates or project requested by management and the board.
- Maintain a professional audit staff with sufficient knowledge, skills, experience and professional certification to meet the requirement of this Charter.
- Review and investigate complaints reported through the Whistle-blower program and report to the Managing Director on a quarterly basis, or promptly if the complaint has a material consequence for the Company. As needed, the Company’s Management is advised of complaints received in the view of helping to bring corrective actions.
- Issue an audit report to management and any other relevant parties at the conclusion of each audit in order to communicate the audit findings, recommendations and management action plans.
- Follow up on outstanding management action plans to ensure significant risks and major deficiencies identified are effectively addressed and remediated by management within the mutually agreed timeframe.
- Prepare and present quarterly reports to the board summarizing the status and the results of audit activities.
- Identify key processes supporting financial reporting, assist business process owners to identify and document effective internal controls, and test key financial reporting controls in identified financial.
- Assess the effectiveness of the disclosure controls and procedures on a quarterly basis.
- Review the Company’s Anti-fraud program and practices with management and the Audit Committee.
- Investigate on suspected fraudulent activities within the organization and notify management and the Audit Committee of the results.
- Serve as a resource to the Company in identifying the need for and characteristics of adequate systems of control.
- Keep the management informed of emerging trends and successful practices in internal auditing.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Finance, Economics, Business Administration.
- Professional Qualification:
- ACA, ACCA, CISA etc
- Financial Services experience
- Experience in the management of audit departments and staff
- Minimum 8 years post qualified experience
- Thorough understanding of the principles and application of good corporate governance, business and operational risk and control processes and procedures.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 12th December, 2017.