Elevantix Consulting Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Group Head, Human Resources
Job Description/ Essential Functions
- Head all Human Resource operations, with overall responsibility for leading the Human Resource of the group;
- Align the HR strategy with the overall business strategy of the company as well as contribute to the business growth strategy of the organization;
- Manage all employees by building capability & capacity for current as well as future business requirements and maintenance of harmonious industrial relations.
Purpose of the Job
- Head all Human Resource operations;
- Will be required to define Human capital and talent management strategy for the entire group, design and administrator performance based compensation plan;
- Manage training needs and talent development programs;
- Career development and succession planning, employee retention, employee relation and employee related communication, achieve high employee satisfaction score.
Job Title: Cost Accountant
- Determine fixed costs (e.g. salaries, rent and insurance)
- Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs)
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles.
- Calculated labor absorption costs
- Check Purchase Orders to ensure accuracy
- Analyzes changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effects on costs.
- Develop and maintain Bills of Material and standard costs of finished goods and production
- Support yearly standard setting process for finished goods, components, and core parts; update and review standard and actual costs
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts
- Investigate cycle counting variances and resolve issues
- Lead and manage the quarterly excess and obsolete inventory review process
- Control scrap inventory and ensure adequate measures are taken to realize true value of scrap.
- Analyzes actual production costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management
- Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintain and assist in improving processes and controls associated with manufacturing costs and inventory valuation
- Prepares estimates of new and proposed product or service costs
- Recommends cost efficiencies in new product layouts
- Analyzing cost volume-profit (CVP) relationships and short-term decision making
- Provide Sales Margin analysis by Customer/Product
- Support internal and external auditors by ensuring:
- Availability of vouchers, supporting and other required documentation
- Resources to provide explanation and answer question raised by auditors
- Ensure effective utilization of ERP functionality.
- Support the implementation of ERP and other financial system from Job costing perspective
- Champion new initiatives and capability building
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]and cc: [email protected]
Application Deadline 17th December, 2017.