Elevation Professionals – We are a management consultancy; recruitment, training and business consultancy services firm. We are also into publishing activities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agronomist / Farm Manager
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Recruit, direct and coordinate workers activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application and harvesting.
- Ensure daily planning, organization, supervision and administration of farm activities in line with the overall objectives.
- Plan and direct development and production of hybrid plant varieties with high yield or disease and insect resistant characteristics.
- Determine the type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production.
- Monitoring and prevention of outbreak of all pests and diseases by applying the correct and registered agrochemical to avoid waste
- Organize the maintenance / repair of farm property, equipment and machinery through on – farm workshop as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations, health, safety and environment standard
- Ensure an error – free preparation and submission of strategic report to management.
Qualifications / Experiences
- BSc or MSc Agricultural Sciences / Management, Agronomy, Crops Sciences and any other related field.
- Experience in cultivation of oil palm & cassava in particular as well as other cash crops
- Member of professional body
- Minimum of 5 years Experience
- Budget Management Experience
- The candidates must have Agricultural Background, managerial experiences as well as financial & Admin Knowledge.
- Travel to other farm locations in Edo & Delta may be required when necessary.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Proven ability in the farm management field
- Planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Good use of computer office application such as Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
Other Skills / Behaviours:
- Problem Solving
- Good communication
- Teamwork and coaching
- Highly motivated, results-oriented driven.
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 23rd December, 2020.
Note: Candidates living outside of Ota, Ogun State and its environs in Lagos need not apply.