Eliezer performs and manages a wide range of facilities management services. Our complete range of services gives clients a one-stop solution for all their facilities’ needs.
Eliezer has been at the forefront of facilities management partnership in Africa bringing best-value, total project ownership approach that has yielded positive results for our clients. With more than 500 employees providing facility management around Africa, Eliezer is committed to providing market-leading solutions for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: ICT Support Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: ICT / Computer
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with staff and other professionals
- Design web content including banners, buttons, pages and mini-sites within the site;
- Use of social media platforms to promote the company.
- Taking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Network administration and software installation.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server.
- 2 – 3 years practical experience.
- Web design skills, including CSS, HTML, PHP and MySQL as well as WordPress.
- Qualification required: HND/B.Sc in relevant discipline.
- Graphic design tools like Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator, Fireworks etc.
- Good in repair and troubleshooting of Laptops and Desktop Systems.
- Excellent in the use of social media platforms: twitter, Facebook, Instagram LinkedIn etc
- Excellent in web design / desktop design and managing web domain
How to Apply
Interrested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] indicating the position as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 29th June, 2017.