Graphic/Creative Designer is an energetic and talented creative agency, set center stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic/Creative Designer
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- The above list is not exhaustive of all duties responsible for and all other jobs none specified in the description.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Solid experience gained in a Graphic Design or relevant agency with a good understanding of design process and creative direction;
- The ability to communicate with clients and deliver presentations;
- The ability to lead and mentor a team;
- Familiarity with brand identity design;
- A thoughtful perspective on design;
- An interest in brand planning and strategy;
- A good understanding and experience of the artwork process
- Good use of Multimedia and design software (e.g. Photoshop, illustrator, Acrobat etc.)
- Good visual ideation/creativity
- Knowledge of color space, printing processes, color separation, grid layout and master pages
- Good understanding of font-families, line-height, tracking and more
- Good knowledge on how to utilize, contrast, juxtapose, and mix different colours based on context
- Good understanding of layout/conversion optimization
- Attention to detail
- Deadline oriented
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Portfolios and CV’s to: [email protected] with the subject title “Application for “Graphic/Creative Designer”.
Note: You would not be shortlisted to the next recruitment stage without a portfolio.