Emergency Response Africa (ERA) is a healthcare technology company that provides medical care to victims at the scene of the emergency and facilitates access to advanced hospital care.
By combining emergency response training with intelligent dispatch and communications technology and alternative medical transportation, we are creating a sustainable and scalable solution to the lack of emergency medical services in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Lead
Employment Type: Full time
- This role is ideal for someone who is making healthcare accessible and has experience marketing health products or services.
- The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, an excellent storyteller, and focused on using data to achieve results.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct extensive research on ERA’s B2B target audience to understand their challenges and priorities and align marketing strategies to meet their needs
- Co-create and execute ERA’s marketing strategy
- Create compelling story-based content for web, email, social, and print communication channels
- Create regular content that positions ERA as a thought leader in emergency medical response and workplace safety to generate inbound partner and customer leads
- Manage Google search ad campaigns to ensure ERA is found by those who require our services
- Work to improve organic search ranking using SEO strategies
- Optimize the customer journey to increase conversion of leads to customers
- Create an on-brand presentation and promotional materials
- Build the ERA brand and help to grow a community of passionate customers and partners
- Seek and use customer feedback to promote retention, support customer success
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention, Net Promoter Score, and ROI
- Relevant educational qualifications (Degree, Professional Development Certificates)
- 3 – 5 years of relevant content marketing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience creating content across web and social platforms and running marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated experience achieving ROI on marketing efforts and using data to improve results
- Experience using Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, Google Analytics
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Good eye for detail and design. Ability to create simple visuals using platforms like Canva.
- Video creation and editing skills e.g., Camtasia, are a major bonus
- G Suite, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.