Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial organization incorporated by CAC on 30th May, 2014 and was licensed by the CBN on November 20th 2014. Empire Trust Microfinance Bank (ETMfB) officially commenced operations on 12th February 2015. ETMfB was created with the objective to reduce Nigerian population living below poverty line by intervening and enhancing the capacities of the low-end actively engaged populace which is in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deposit Mobilization Officer
- Constant updating of customers passbooks.
- Relieve staff on leave in the team/branch on daily/weekly Cash collections/ repayments.
- Achieve the set targets.
- Ensure cash collection of the deposits.
- Initiating savings mobilization and strategic alliance with identified target market.
- Sourcing for new and maintaining existing deposit clients in ikeja environs.
- Marketing and Sale of all bank’s deposit products.
- Manages the deposit customer portfolio under personal management for the branch/team.
- Enhance and establishes relationship with existing & perspective customers in the segment.
- Database acquisition to be penetrated into the target market.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in Microfinance Bank.
- High computer literacy
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must be familiar with the Ikeja and other environs
- Must be fluent in both oral and written communication
- OND Holder
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th July, 2018.