Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector.
Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Construction Project Manager
- Collaborate with engineers and architects to determine the specifications and ensure feasibility of the project.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Allocate responsibilities to other staff and contractors.
- Supervise the work of labourers and mechanics and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Negotiate with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors
- Prepare and submit project estimates to clients.
- Proven experience as civil construction project manager
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- BSc/BA in Engineering, Building Science or relevant field
Job Title: Staff Accountant
- Requiring the services of an experienced accountant with sound IFRS knowledge.
- Processes or monitors the processing of financial, accounting and payroll transactions.
- Examines, analyses and reconciles accounting and financial records as well as documents such as bank statements, expenditures, loans, and others.
- Ensures accuracy and compliance with the company’s, as well as accounting, reporting and payroll policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare precise data entry as well as formulate, draft, type and prepare letters, memos and other documentation as needed.
- Conform with and abide by all regulatory guidance and internal policies & procedures.
- Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned.
- Prepare books of journal entries
- Assist in handling monthly organizational payroll remittances, financial statements, and reports as well as organizing and maintaining official documents.
- Develops guidelines for the maintenance and reconciliation of financial data; maintains and reconciles the more difficult financial control records for expenditures, allotments, receipts, and encumbrances.
- Monitor receivables and payables. Follows up on missing payments. Advises on and arranges payment schedules. 9. Perform related work as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting with a minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of TALLY ERP software will be an added advantage.
- Must possess the ability to converse effectively in verbal and written form.
- Must possess strong financial and analytical ability.
- Audit experience (Minimum of 18months)
- Residing around Lekki, Ajah and its environs
- Possession of ACA and ACCA
Job Title: Database/Website Administrator
- The full-stack web developer will support the maintenance and upgrades of software for multiple databases.
- Supports Database service and user interface service to increase the intelligence value of production requirements and operations as well as data transfer required for national level asset tracking and tasking
- Maintain and develop database instances and backups
- Maintain and develop web applications to display/manipulate database content
- Create and optimize database queries and object-relational mappings
- 3-5years Full-stack web and database development experience including the following
- J2EE development experience including Spring and Hibernate
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong oral communication skills
- Strong technical writing and briefing skills
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Systems, or Information Technology discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th November, 2017.