Enadama Group partners with Entrepreneurs, Institutions, and governments of Nations to build the critical infrastructure for Africa’s coming economic boom. We are creating unlimited wealth for Africans through Technology and Innovation. We invest in Agriculture, Finance, Education, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Media & Logistics, Construction, and Engineering. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Officer to assist in our financial department. The Account Officer will be responsible for keeping financial records up-to-date, checking for inaccuracies in invoices, and handling queries on general accounts.
- Work closely with the administrative officers for each business entity to collate and reconcile financial reports for each entity
- Maintenance of daily records of cash requests made by staff
- Preparation of necessary financial reports monthly
- Ensure compliance to the provision of structure for internal accounting procedures
- Collate and submit all offices and business entities budgets for approval and processing
- Ensure all disbursed funds are retired accordingly
- Participation in strategy planning meetings
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- A HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience as an Account officer.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Familiarity with business principles and practices, and conversant with a business accounting system model.
- Organizational skills; planning skills; problem-solving skills, analytical skills, critical thinking skills, computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets and calculation software, as well as mathematical skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title, Company Name and (Candidate’s Name) as the subject of the mail e.g “Account Officer, Enadama Group (John Luke)”.
Application Deadline: 2nd August, 2021.