Posted on :
20 Apr, 2010
20 Apr, 2010
As a result of recent project expansions, applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerian candidates for the following positions in a foremost indigenous Energy company based in Port Harcourt, with project sites around Nigeria
INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROLS ENGINEERS Ref: HRSS/ICE
• B Eng or its equivalent in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
• Must be less than 35 years old at the time submitting application.
• Must be excellent in the use of 2D AutoCAD software.
Minimum of 3 years working experience, some of which should prefer ably have had good working experience in design of power generation plants, 330/132kV substations, 3301132kV transmission lines, as well as 33/11 kV networks or Oil & Gas sector
A relevant professional Engineering qualification will be an added advantage.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
• Designing P&IDs for process plants, specifying devices for pressure measurements, level measurements, temperature measurements, control valves and actuators.
• Developing DCS (Distributed Control System) and programming of PLC – (Programmable Logic Controller) systems.
• Developing network communication protocols (Ethernet) in a process plant w Supervision of site construction.
• Supervision of site construction.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Suitable qualified candidates with requisite experience should forward their curriculum vitae to: [email protected]
The Human Resources Consultant
P.O. Box 5721
Port-Harcourt, Rivers State
Job application closes on 27th April, 2010