HYT Consulting – Our client is a multinational FMCG and a fast growing producers/manufacturer of various types of goods. As a result of business expansion and capacity building, unique career opportunities exist in the organization for highly competent and self-motivated professionals; the company is looking to fill the vacant position
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Report To: General Manager
To manage the engineering functions of the factory and the facilities available in such a manner that efficiency and availability targets are met, maintenance expenditure is contained within budget and long term facilities plans are aligned with the business strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that plant and equipment maintenance systems are in place.
- Safety standards are adhered to.
- Safeguard well controlled utility bills.
- Monitor capital projects.
- Manage expenses.
- Ensure that all maintenance workers are well trained and properly motivated.
- Specify system requirement or direct modification of parts to ensure conformance optimum performance of machinery/aid smooth production run.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain machinery/equipment, systems and processes to meet production requirements
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc or HND in Mechanical or electrical Engineering
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Extensive experience in FMCG or Food Manufacturing industry
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Basic knowledge of Tally ERP.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry (Food Manufacturing industry is an added advantage
- Leadership skills.
- Planning and organizational skills
- Basic Financial skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong Communication.
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Ability to motivate others
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2013
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to: [email protected] with the position you are applying for.