Enov8 Solutions was established in 2018 with head office in Lagos Nigeria. We are a software development focused company with the believe that business process automation is a business challenge and should be pursued as interplay of seven business levers namely Strategy, People, Process, Metrics, Applications, Data and architecture.
At Enov8 we provide IT solutions using either OEM products of our partners or our proprietary solutions or a mix. At Enov8 we bring industry best practices to bare in developing solutions to enhance our client’s processes while leveraging on our growing executive team, dynamic staff strength and corporate culture as well as forge strategic partnerships and alliances. We are recruting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
- Acting as the integration point between customers, members of Enov8 teams and key vendors to ensure solutions delivered meet the customer’s business needs and challenges
- Participating with managers and engagement teams in defining, designing, costing and scheduling solutions, developing, reviewing and finalizing the implementation plan and achieving approval for medium opportunities
- Ensuring that Enov8 obligations under the terms of the customers’ contract are met
- Participating in resource planning and scheduling to ensure availability of resources for continued delivery of services in accordance with agreed timeframes and SLA’s
- Monitoring and reporting on the corrective action planning provided by the Delivery Teams to address non-conformance to SLA’s
- Managing the risk and impact of customer change requests, identifying service implications.
- Ensuring that systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery
- Developing a deep understanding of projects to gain insights into the scope of service delivery.
Required Background and Skills :
- Proven experience as a Service Delivery Manager or similar role
- Minimum experience of 5 years
- Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2022.