Enroyale Global Services Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors, to fill the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Confectionery Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must demonstrate a positive, professional, and customer-oriented attitude about the company with co-workers and the public whether contact is by mail, telephone, or in person.
- Must constantly strive for improvements in work process and results to better meet customers’ expectations
- Responsible for drawing up budget plans, directing and maintaining records of the day-to-day activities, taking care of the production facility and performing administrative duties
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative working relationships between departments and coworkers
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant must possess a minimum of HND in Business or related field.
- 3years of applicable industry experience in Management, experience in a confectionery company will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership skills with practical results in successfully coaching and leading work operations
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Positive, innovative approach to problem solving.
- Good understanding of industry and demonstrated knowledge in the areas of financial analysis, business administration, ethical practices, marketing, business development, revenue management, and sale
- Ability to work in an organized and efficient manner with a high level of accuracy
- Paying attention to details
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion is critical to success
- Must possess strong customer oriented skills
- Must be professional at setting priorities and coping with competing demands
- Excellent time-management and general organization skills
- Must posses high level of integrity and ethics.
Job Title: Confectionery Production Manager
Job Field: Catering /Confectionery
- The primary responsibility of the production manager would be the day-to-day supervision of pastries making and baking unit.
Essential Job Descriptions
- Ensure the implementation of the defined production standards, ensuring they are carried out in a proper and safe manner.
- Determine the material resources required for production and manage human and material resources to meet production targets
- Monitor production to resolve issues bothering the performance of the department.
- Over sees operations and staffing for the department.
- Manages pastries making and baking, suggests changes when needed.
- Responsible for department staff training, assignments, and scheduling.
- Leads and directs the work of pastries production.
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in: business administration, Business Management or relevant field.
- Experience in confectionery/bakery craft and with management of a production facility is required.
- With proven track record in managing and directing highly skilled, motivated, successful and result-oriented sales force.
- Interpersonal/communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to details and extremely thorough.
- Flexible and very professional.
- Ability to multitask and meet targets set.
Job Title: Personal Assistant/Secretary
- Responsible for providing personalized secretarial and administrative support on behalf of managers and company directors, in a well-organized and timely manner.
- Working on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Type documents; manage databases, review files and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Make travel arrangements and accommodation and, occasionally, traveling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and distribute correspondence.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organising and managing diaries, calendars, schedules as well as meetings and appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings. Being involved in decision-making processes.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff on behalf of the employer.
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence.
- Taking dictation and minutes.
Qualification and Skills
- Applicant must have a minimum of Bachelor degree or equivalent. With a minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience.
- A media background will be an added advantage.
- Good secretarial and administrative skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Computer proficiency; excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, honesty, reliability and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines.
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
- Manage the day-to-day activities and operations of the Managing Director.
- Write efficient Proposals and Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information for the Company’s management support and Development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write any form of proposal proficiently.
- Represent the Employer at any given function.
- Organize the employer’s calendar and schedules as well as meetings and appointments on behalf of the employer.
- Write memos, letters and reports on behalf of employer.
- Liaise with clients and partners competently on behalf of the employer.
- Take down action points and minutes of every meeting.
- Read, monitor and respond to the employers mails duly.
- Type documents; manage databases, review files and office systems.
- Organize travels and prepare complex itineraries.
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicant must have a minimum of Bachelor Degree or equivalent. With a minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience.
- Computer proficiency, good secretarial and administrative skills.
- Must be very smart and proactive.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to multitask.
- Ability to speak Hausa fluently.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]