Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited – We are a Business Consultancy firm focused on small/medium businesses. Our goal is to provide our clients with the support they need to grow their businesses by providing them with value-added and convenient services in a friendly atmosphere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Job Opening ID: 182
Job type: Full time
Roles and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of this role include but not limited to the following:
- Carry out the day-to-day office duties in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the business
- Update appointment calendars
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Deal with customers’ general enquiries
- Welcome, monitor and announce visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Greet visitors/clients in a friendly manner
- Review and disseminate incoming faxes as necessary, and assist with outgoing faxes as time permits.
- Coordinate the delivery and pick up of business-related documents through appropriate courier companies.
- Perform other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
- Take payments for services and products.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Order, receive, and maintain office supplies.
- Carry out any duties that may arise, or as directed
- Must be a female
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly observant
- Ability to multitask
- Possess strong mathematical skills
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Proven good customer service background
- Typically maintains professional conduct
- Minimum of OND qualification
- 1-2 years experience in related field
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online