ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors. Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Distribution and Planning Coordinator
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for organizing the distribution of fuel products on the last mile delivery haul to all ERS stations nationwide.
- Ensure that the right fuel products are delivered to the assigned ERS stations on time, at a good cost.
- The incumbent will also be involved in transportation, inventory monitoring across loading depots and ERS stations in order to plan your distribution flow of fuel products.
- Understanding the whole supply chain is important so that you can coordinate fuel product distribution effectively in a cost-efficient manner and liaise with the fleet logistics and supply team to ensure products get to all ERS stations as at when due. Product stock out MUST always be avoided.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop and continually update distribution models
- Identify demand forecast risks and develop effective mitigation plans; Constantly review distribution & supply strategies to eliminate bottlenecks around product movement
- Execute with excellence in the area of product replenishment and feedback to the supply team the opportunities and risks regarding replenishment performance metrics.
- Develop demand plan based on business trends and demand patterns; ensure zero tolerance to less than 3-4 days inventory at all POS, gather intel useful in analyzing distribution and logistics challenges and proffer new solutions to eliminate bottlenecks.
- Develop strategy to maintain demand planning processes while improving forecast accuracy.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Supply, Depot, Fleet, Sales & Marketing and Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts;
- Develop and improve core systems to improve business performance within the constraints of distribution logistics and rising environmental pressures; Use and maintain the Demand Planning core system as the primary forecasting system tool to control the order fulfilment cycle.
- Coordinate with the Supply, Depot and Fleet team, to monitor and maintain optimal inventory levels; schedule and manage incoming fuel supplies/purchase (AGO/PMS/DPK and any other fuels product the company trades in) for efficient distribution to ERS retail stations, B2B customers, and third-party customers.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions; Supervise and oversee daily activities of the demand planning team in demand management activities.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization to developing inventory strategies relevant and useful to demand planning operations.
- Provide input to the fleet/logistics team in the management of third-party service providers to ensure costs are competitive, service level agreements match business needs, and performance management systems are in place and effective
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social/Management Sciences
- Certification in Logistics Management will be an added advantage.
- Preferred Years of Experience: 1 – 3 year(s)
- Good knowledge of fleet/logistics management
- Good relationship & stakeholder management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient use of Ms word, powerpoint and excel (advanced)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 11th July, 2019.