eProcess Consulting is an information security company founded in August 2010, our security services are built around five Information Security and Infrastructure Pillars: Identity, Protect, Detect, Respond, and Recover. Our customers cut across all verticals from FSI, Oil and Gas, Energy, Education, Government etc. and our service offerings are designed to help our clients generate revenue, increase cost-effectiveness, manage regulatory compliance, analyze information security risk, and provide proven solutions to mitigate risks identified, and transition to next-generation technology. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cybersecurity Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deploy new enterprise Cyber security solutions, operational support, and monitoring
- Implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of SOAR, SIEM Solutions, Next-Generation Firewall Products, Network Access Control, Privilege Account Management, Endpoint Protection, etc.
- Products to be supported include – Sophos, ManageEngine, Crowdstrike, Rapid7, Portnox, Fortinet, Palo Alto, CimTrak, etc.
- First-line support for all networking and security issues for SMEs, Mid-Size, and Enterprises
- Deploy cybersecurity solutions for SMEs, Mid-Size, and Enterprises
- Collaborate with Sales and Lead Security Engineers on other related duties as assigned by the firm
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. in Engineering or Science
- Minimum of 3 years post-NYSC experience (on the field experience)
- Security+ or CCNA or CCNA Security or CEH required
- Prisma Certified Cloud Security Engineer (PCCSE), Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA), Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) , Palo Alto Networks Certified Detection and Remediation Analyst (PCDRA), Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Automation Engineer (PCSAE )
- Experience in deploying and troubleshooting implementation of endpoint protection solutions, network infrastructure monitoring solutions, network perimeter firewalls, and Security Information Event Management (SIEM) solutions.
- Basic knowledge of Python programming language or any programming language
- Specialization: Networking and Information Security
- Basic knowledge of different routing protocols like OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and keen ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Knowledge of Network services – DNS, SMTP, NAT, SNMP, etc
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.
31st March, 2023.