Erdters – We are a 360 degree solutions powerhouse for everything digital marketing and website development. We set our sight on solutions that work for you and your brand. We give your brand a unique voice and presence while offering your audience the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Intern)
- Our growing firm needs a resourceful, passionate, self-driven Business Development Executive (Intern) to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for interns willing to get career relevant work experience and create long term value for the firm. First and foremost, we’re looking for potential leaders who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
- We’re looking for talents who are customer-oriented and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication and presentation skills, soft spoken, listening ears, quick thinker, problem solver.
- Work with team members to identify and manage risks and competition threats.
- Maintain professional relationships with existing clients and address their needs effectively.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential sponsors and clients.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Research and analyse potential clients to understand their touch points.
- Develop winning marketing strategies for clients across all industries.
- Create an innovative end-to-end process for operations.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent and communication skills (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of project management.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based opportunities/potentials.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in mass communication, Marketing and or social sciences.
- Private university graduates will be highly considered.
- 0-1 year experience.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suites (Powerpoint, Excel, Access)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 13th February, 2019.